This blog has gone through quite an evolution since I launched it as a personal weight-loss journal in 2005. Most of my posts are personal in nature and as I’ve continued down my own weight maintenance path I’ve strayed farther away from weight loss-centric content. Because of that I decided to collect those posts most helpful to people seeking weight-loss insight, as it is how the blog (and I) started.
Before I list them I must first point you to a series of posts I wrote to capture the three things I credit my 70-pound weight loss and long term weight maintenance to — click here to read 3 Steps to a Healthier YOU!
I also have a feature I call Ask Roni where I mostly answer weight-loss related questions. Click here to ask your own or scroll down below the form to see some of my previous responses. Note: most of those posts are not listed here.
Below are my most weight loss-centric posts in chronological order. Link should open in a new window.
- Archived Weight Loss Tips
- Does Size Matter?
- A Matter of Motivation
- Naturally Slim?
- The Volumetrics Eating Plan
- A Weight (Watcher) Maintainer Rant
- 10 Stay Active Tips!
- A Must Read For All Those Watchen’ their Weight!
- Food is NOT the Enemy
- Why do you want to lose weight?
- Dieting Made me Fat – How’d I get Skinny?
- Grazing Leads to Permanent Weight Loss!
- Are you ready?
- What causes you to (over)eat?
- Would you get Plastic Surgery?
- Do you ever just feel FAT?
- Ask Roni – Scale Habits? Gone Full Circle?
- Why isn’t my unhappiness motivation enough? – A Follow Up
- All the Hard work is Really Worth it!
- Can you LET IT GO?
- Fullbar Review / Rant
- 10 Tips to Help You Find Balance
- What is your ACTUAL goal?
- Do you compare yourself to others?
- My Core Hurt Eating – A MUST Read for those that Overeat
- 3 Boxes of Candy
- Why do you love your body? Roni’s Exposed Post.
- What’s your New Month’s Resolution
- Fat is NOT a Feeling.
- How Much Credit Do You Give the Scale?
- When was the last time you were naked?
- 10 Eating Out Strategies for the ‘Real World’
- I choose to live in the now.
- 5 Reason Why Trying to Get Skinny Will Keep You Fat
- Why I keep trying?
- Weekend Quote: How Many Eggs Have You Thrown Away?
- The 4 Day Diet: Be Thinner By Friday… and Back Where You Started on Monday
- Ask Roni: How I Stay “Organized” HA!
- Exposed: One Year Later
- The “Paula Deen” Culture
- 5 Ways to Stretch Your Food Dollar and Shrink Your Waist Line
- More on the New Weight Watchers PointPlus Plan: A Response.
- Weekend Quote: Embracing YOU
- Getting Out of My Own Way
- Weekend Quote: Who Looks Worse?
- 5 “Old” Weight Watchers Resources (NOT PointsPlus)
- I’m a Bad Weight Loss Blogger
- It’s So Much More Than How I Look in a Bathing Suit.
- What Can You Accomplish in 15 Minutes?
- Ignoring the Peanut Gallery
- 5 Ways to Fight The Funk –How Roni Get’s Her Groove Back
- Weekend Quote: Find Your “Basketball”
- Best. Compliment. Ever.
- Fat Trap Ramblings
- My Weight Loss A-Ha Moment
- Bra Sizes and Other Insecurities
- Wouldn’t it Be Fun to Find Out?
- The Hook is… There is no Hook!
- 10 Non-Weight Loss Weight Loss Goals
- 5 Back to Basics Weight Loss Tips
- Why aren’t YOU?!
- Running for the Rest of Us
- Hey Weight Loss Companies:
STOP SPEWING YOUR B.S.
- Tubs of Greek Yogurt and Bags of Kale Don’t Lie
- Keep Track of Your Weigh with Google Docs!
- Weekend Quote: What’s Your Priority?
- Do You Ask for the Support You Need?
- “I’m IN”
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- 5 Ways Ditching ‘Perfect’ has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- What are YOU Making ‘Fat’ Mean?
- I’m in Love with My Fitbit!
- 10 Nighttime Snack Ideas
- 10 Ways to Move More With Your Kids
- How I Lost 70 Pounds in 30 Days!
- 10 Signs That a Weight Loss Company/Product/Device/Plan is Lying!
- 10 Eating Out Strategies From This Weight Loss Maintainer
- The #WYCWYC Challenge
- 10 Things You Tell Friends That You Should Be Telling Yourself
- 10 Excuses You Need to Stop Using When it Comes to Weight Loss
- Exposed: 4 Years Later
- Fitbit Flex vs. the One
- The Quote to Inspire Everything I do in 2014 and Beyond