- Blog Topics
Unfortunately My WWP Calculators have been removed.
Weight Watchers has asked that I remove the calculators and I had to comply. I’m sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I too was accustom to using them.
Note: These are just a beta versions, I haven’t tested them on many browsers. If you have a problem using it please let me know.
I used WW public information to create theseCalculators. Weight Watchers owns the formula and points system. This is just a tool that I use based on materials Weight Watchers has published. I am not claiming ownership of points or charging people for using this tool. I am not responsible if it does not work or if you do not lose weight. I was more successful going to Weight Watcher Meetings and I recommend you attend to aid your weight loss efforts.
The points may be slightly different then found on your material considering the decimal places.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
- Celebrating Progress
- 99 "Unique" Questions from Tumblr
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.