- Blog Topics
I’m really doing this for myself but figured I would share. This is pretty much what I buy or try to keep in stock at my house. I’m sure I forgot something so I may be adding to this in the future.
- Pretzel Slims -
Tasty crunchy snack and only 2 points a serving
- Handmade 100% Dried Fruit Bars -
Barely a point, nice and sweet!
- Fiberful Fruit Bars -
0 points and filling!
- 100% Whole Wheat Pizza Dough -
Super good, big and only 2 points a slice (makes 8 slices)
- Black Bean & Corn Frozen Enchiladas -
great lunch or dinner on the go for 5 points
- Frozen Southwest Style Turkey Burgers - only 2 points a piece. I put mine on a 1 point english muffin with all the healthy fix ‘ins for a awesome burger! Great on the grill too
- Reduced Carb Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas – they are barely 1 point a piece and great for taco night. The best part is my husband LOVES them he doesn’t even know they are "diet".
- High Fiber Frosted Multigrain Clusters – 1 point a serving!
- Unsweetened freeze dried Strawberries - 2 points for the whole container but I use it them as a sprinkle in my lite yogurt. Adds a great crunch!
- Sweet BBQ Soy Crisps – 2 points a serving. Great with the bean dip below!
- Spicy Black Bean Dip – Really smooth and 0 points a serving. Bearly a point for 2 servings!
- Bag of Spinach
- Bag of Lettuce
- 1% milk
- Sugar Free Pudding
- Part Skim Shredded Mozzarella
- American Cheese
- Turkey Pepperoni
- Lite Ham
- Lite Whole Wheat Bread
- Lite English Muffins
- Kosher Pickles
- Sugar Free Sweet Pickles
- Italian Dressing Dry Mix
- Olive Oil
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Spices (can’t list all of them)
- Turkey Sausage
- Ground Turkey
- Lean Ground beef
- Pork Loin
- Chicken breasts (boneless and with bone)
- Lean Steaks
- Tilapia Fillets
- Salmon Fillets
- Smart Ones/Healthy Choice/Lean Cusine meals (whatever is on sale)
- Stir Fry Veggie Mixes
- Veggie Burgers
- Lite Ice Cream Products
Other "Middle Aisles" Stuff
- Whole Wheat Pasta
- Canned Dices tomatoes
- Tomato Paste
- Crushed Tomatoes
- Canned Beans (all types)
- Canned Corn
- Canned Green Beans
- Canned fruit (only those in natural juices)
- Lite Popcorn
- 100 Cal Packs
- All Bran Breakfast Bars
- Rice Cakes
Subscribe to Roni's Weigh!I'm having subscription problem. While I work things out please click here to Subscribe!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…