- Blog Topics
I’m really doing this for myself but figured I would share. This is pretty much what I buy or try to keep in stock at my house. I’m sure I forgot something so I may be adding to this in the future.
- Pretzel Slims -
Tasty crunchy snack and only 2 points a serving
- Handmade 100% Dried Fruit Bars -
Barely a point, nice and sweet!
- Fiberful Fruit Bars -
0 points and filling!
- 100% Whole Wheat Pizza Dough -
Super good, big and only 2 points a slice (makes 8 slices)
- Black Bean & Corn Frozen Enchiladas -
great lunch or dinner on the go for 5 points
- Frozen Southwest Style Turkey Burgers - only 2 points a piece. I put mine on a 1 point english muffin with all the healthy fix ‘ins for a awesome burger! Great on the grill too
- Reduced Carb Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas – they are barely 1 point a piece and great for taco night. The best part is my husband LOVES them he doesn’t even know they are "diet".
- High Fiber Frosted Multigrain Clusters – 1 point a serving!
- Unsweetened freeze dried Strawberries - 2 points for the whole container but I use it them as a sprinkle in my lite yogurt. Adds a great crunch!
- Sweet BBQ Soy Crisps – 2 points a serving. Great with the bean dip below!
- Spicy Black Bean Dip – Really smooth and 0 points a serving. Bearly a point for 2 servings!
- Bag of Spinach
- Bag of Lettuce
- 1% milk
- Sugar Free Pudding
- Part Skim Shredded Mozzarella
- American Cheese
- Turkey Pepperoni
- Lite Ham
- Lite Whole Wheat Bread
- Lite English Muffins
- Kosher Pickles
- Sugar Free Sweet Pickles
- Italian Dressing Dry Mix
- Olive Oil
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Spices (can’t list all of them)
- Turkey Sausage
- Ground Turkey
- Lean Ground beef
- Pork Loin
- Chicken breasts (boneless and with bone)
- Lean Steaks
- Tilapia Fillets
- Salmon Fillets
- Smart Ones/Healthy Choice/Lean Cusine meals (whatever is on sale)
- Stir Fry Veggie Mixes
- Veggie Burgers
- Lite Ice Cream Products
Other "Middle Aisles" Stuff
- Whole Wheat Pasta
- Canned Dices tomatoes
- Tomato Paste
- Crushed Tomatoes
- Canned Beans (all types)
- Canned Corn
- Canned Green Beans
- Canned fruit (only those in natural juices)
- Lite Popcorn
- 100 Cal Packs
- All Bran Breakfast Bars
- Rice Cakes
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.