It’s 9:30 and all I want to do is go to bed but I’m still going. We just got back from the 10-Year-Old’s winter concert — he played the trombone. I’m so proud of him!
Now I have a load of a laundry to fold and presents to wrap but I decided to take a break to post my food journal.
Day 1 in the End-Of-Year Food Journal.
- 5:30 a.m. 1 Aussie Bite — I LOVE these things. My friend brings them into the gym for potlucks and we had leftovers from Saturday.
- 7:45 a.m. 1 egg + egg white omelet made with 1 slice of bacon, sweet potato and bell pepper.
- 10:15 a.m. Apple while shopping
- 12:45 p.m. The Husband brought me Chipotle for lunch at the gym — salad with chicken, double veggies, mild salsa, medium salsa and guac.
- 2:45 p.m. Another Aussie bite — Stomach growling.
- 3:50 – And another Aussie bite — They were calling my name!
- 6 p.m. After work I made 2 pork loins, a bag of frozen broccoli and homemade mashed potatoes with a quick gravy.
- 8:45 p.m. Small frozen yogurt with a small sprinkling of dark chocolate chips — we took the kids after the concert.
Writing it all out it seems like a lot but I feel really good with my choices today.
I’m off to make some tea. It’s time to fold!