This picture from Monday makes be happy…
and we had a great time decorating for Christmas but there’s something up with me. I’m just in a mood. You know it’s bad when random people ask you what’s wrong. I must be emitting some pretty miserable vibes.
Actually, I know I am.
I just don’t know why and I really don’t even have the energy to figure it out right now.
I’m just not in a “talky” aka “bloggy” mood.
I have been, however, keeping my food journal and kicking ass at the gym.
(me this morning mid TGU)
It’s the two things I’m holding on to for me because everything else I do is for everyone else. At least that’s how it feels right now.
- Breakfast: Grilled Cheese and Turkey With a Homemade Cranberry Sauce and leftover homemade turkey noodle soup
- Lunch: Chipotle with The Husband — Salad with chicken, brown rice, veggies, salsa, guac, lettuce.
- Snack: Pistachios at work
- Dinner: Quesadilla made with leftover turkey, cheese, peppers, spinach, and salsa on corn tortillas.
- Snack: My hot tea and cocoa mix. Perfect sitting by the tree.
- Pre-workout: Whole wheat English muffin with almond butter.
- Post-Workout: 1 scoop of 2:1:1
- Breakfast: leftover turkey, sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts.
- Lunch #1: The last of my Lentil Soup With Ground Turkey and Kale
- Lunch #2: Salad made with mixed greens, (the end of the) leftover turkey, slivered almonds, smoked cheddar and my homemade cranberry sauce turned into a dressing with a bit of water and a pinch of salt.
- Dinner: Chick-fil-A Cobb salad with grilled nuggets and a spicy chicken breast.
- Breakfast: The last of the leftover tortellini and 2 turkey sausage.
- Lunch: A mishmash of cooked quinoa I had in the freezer, the last of the leftover sweet potatoes from Thanksgiving and some frozen grilled chicken breast. It made a great combo and super easy to bring to work.
- Snack: Pistachios at work. I leave a bag there.
- Dinner: Salmon, rice and quinoa mix and a side of frozen broccoli/cauliflower mix.
- Snack: Popcorn and a hot tea