I’m on auto-pilot at the moment while I battle an insane head cold. Going through the motions is working because even though I still feel like crap I’ve accomplished a few things and that always helps me feel better.
I’m going to cut this short and leave you with two things. Then I’m off to bed to watch Orange is the New Black.
- This week’s podcast is up on #wycwyc! We recorded today, too. I love chatting with Carla. She’s like a breath of fresh air.
- I snagged this video of the 4-Year-Old at dinner tonight.
They crack me up!
Ok, I’m off to drown my sorrows in NyQuil. :)
- 8 a.m. Grapefruit and Egg White Smoothie with added baby spinach.
- 10:45 a.m. a bite of jerky before podcast recording. My stomach was growling.
- 12:30 p.m. Smoked turkey, sausage, cole slaw and corn bread out with The Husband.
- 3:45 p.m. green tea with honey and lemon for my throat. I feel like crap.
- 6:30 p.m. grilled steak, ear of corn, grilled broccoli and watermelon for dessert.
- 8 p.m. peanut butter and Triscuits with the 4-year-old
- 9:30 p.m. I pulled out some homemade broth from the freezer to soothe my throat.
- 6 a.m. CrossFit (copy and pasted from my gym page)
3RM: Bench Press – I worked up to 113lbs and then did 3 sets at 93lbs
6 Rounds for Time: I modified for my level
1 handstand hold
10 Knee Raises
15 goblet squats (35 lbs)
- 9 a.m. walk with the kids