I created a Periscope account today. For those who don’t know, it’s a way to create your own live broadcasts. I was thinking maybe it would be fun to try out at tomorrow’s competition. We’ll see if I get gutsy enough. :)
If you want to follow me there I think you just need to download the app and search for @RoniNoone. If I decide to broadcast it will automatically share the link on Twitter. I think. We’ll see how it goes.
In other news, after a long super-stressful conference planning day I decided to take my mile walk in the evening. The boys were being so good before bed I decided to ask if they wanted to stay up late and go with me. Ryan decided to stay home and watch the soccer game with Dad but Evan hopped on the idea.
We had a blast walking and talking. He’s such a little man anymore!
So I’m kind of ready for tomorrow. I made some food. I just need to get my head in the game. I’ve been really distracted lately.
If you’re into the CrossFit stuff you can see all the workouts here. If I’m not too dead tomorrow night I’ll post an update.
Good night. I need some rest.
- 7:45 a.m. Oatmeal with blueberries and honey
- 1 p.m. ham and turkey on ciabatta from my favorite local sandwich shop. Also split some fries with The Husband
- 6 p.m. Salmon, brown rice and roasted cauliflower. A little too much vodka and lemonade
- 8:15 p.m. Avocado chocolate chip cookies — I was making them for tomorrow but really — how can you not taste test? (Recipe coming soon to GreenLiteBites!)
- 6 a.m. Foam rolled and stretched in prep for tomorrow’s competition
- 9 a.m. 2-mile walk to and from Evan’s school
- 8:45 p.m. #milestreak evening walk to clear my head.