I have so much to offload I don’t know where to start or IF I’ll start. I feel like crap, my throat is sore, and I’m coming off the high of being surrounded by so many awesome people for a week in beautiful Denver.
But I hit the ground running today, waking up early to workout and see my friends at the gym. Then I walked with both boys while dragging them in the wagon.
We dropped off Evan to pre-school and then used the wagon to go grocery shopping.
Sticking to the perimeter we pretty much just restocked our produce, which was well overdo with Dad handling the grocery shopping while I was away.
The rest of the day was playing catch-up with the inbox and such. You’d think the stress of the conference would be over but there’s still a lot of loose ends to tidy up.
Speaking of the conference, I figured I’d end with some of my favorite photos so far. Carrie is still working on the last 2 days of the event.
Me just chilling at the Welcome Mixer…
The whole group!
The FitBloggin’ Team.
Me and Mom at Ignite Fitness, our keynote.
Jen and I.
Our fashion show models!
Working out at bootcamp.
This was the first year I actually participated in the workouts. It was so fun!
I wish I had more in me tonight but I’m wiped. I’ve got to go to bed.
That said, I’m welcoming the return of my journal. I missed it. :)
- 7:45 a.m. Grapefruit Breakfast in a Glass. I will for SURE be making this again.
- 10:45 a.m. beef jerky and a big glass of water. (I bought some good stuff in Denver!)
- 12:30 p.m. Burger Salad With Fresh Herbs and Feta except I made it with a turkey burger today.
- 3 p.m. popcorn with coconut oil and salt made like this.
- 6:30 p.m. chicken noodle soup, cobb salad with grilled chicken, and a kids ice cream sundae with chocolate sauce all at Chick-fil-A.
- 10:30 p.m. peppermint tea with honey and lemon before bed for my throat.
- 6 a.m. CrossFit — I’m copying and pasting from my gym’s site. Just let me know if you don’t understand anything:
STRENGTH/SKILL — I worked up 103 lbs and then backed down to 93 lbs
AHAP: Hang Power Clean+Hang Clean+Front Squat
Then 2 sets at 85%.
W.O.D. — Completed as prescribed
14 Minute EMOM:
1st minute :3 Power clean and jerks (135#/95#)
2nd minute: 30 Double Unders
- 9 a.m. walk to and from Evan’s school with a stop at the grocery store.