That’s my strategy.
I just keep chipping away, doing what I can when I can and it’s keeping me sane.
This morning I published the #wycwyc podcast and Carla and I recorded next week’s. Yesterday I posted a new smoothie idea with a video on GreenLiteBites. The rest of the day was spent on the phone either figuring out logistics for FitBloggin‘ or talking with Woman’s Day, which is writing a story about my weight loss and #wycwyc.
The day seemed to fly by as I jumped from task to task. When the kids came home. We grilled.
And then took Ryan to his spring concert. He was singing in the chorus. (I don’t know how I’m not going to cry through every event in these boys’ lives — I’m such a sap!)
Right now I’m watching Survivor with the family and it’s the perfect ending to a busy day.
- 7:15 a.m. Post-workout shake (1 scoop).
- 8:30 a.m. leftover quinoa dish I had in the fridge. I was too lazy to make breakfast
- 1 p.m. Spaghetti squash topped with the rest of the leftover beans and leftover pulled pork I made a few days ago. It was AMAZING!
- 3:45 p.m. Quinoa chips with salsa and some orange juice with Ryan after school.
- 5:45 p.m. 2 grilled chicken thighs, baked sweet potato and Brussels sprouts
- 8 p.m. Banana soft-serve made like this with added frozen blueberries
- 9 p.m. Cheese and crackers and dried cranberries
- 6 a.m. warmup was stretching
10 @ 33 lbs
10 @ 78 lbs
10 @ 88 lbs
10 @ 103 lbs
10 @ 83 lbs
10 @ 83 lbs
Today I did 5 rounds of the workout as prescribed in 13:30:
6 deadlifts @ 165 lbs
12 hand released pushups
24 Air Squats
- 9 a.m. 2-mile walk to and from Evan’s school.