I had the best day! Not because anything special happened but because I feel 100% better! Yesterday, I truly felt like I was dying. I had a 102 fever and my whole body ached. I could barely get out of bed!
This morning the kids and I blasted music and danced around while cleaning up. Ryan “weaved” himself on the couch…
Then he taught his little brother the art of egg spinning with our last hard boiled Easter egg.
We also hung up a photo I got printed from our road trip last year to CA….
It was exactly a year ago when Ryan and I traveled the Pacific coast. I can’t believe it! I can’t wait to take both boys to Wyoming this summer. It’s going to be a blast. And since I’m on travel talk, I got a chance to finish my post about our train adventure to New Orleans before the kids woke up — click here to check it out.
Around lunch time I decided to take a shower so we could all go shopping. That’s when IT happened.
Ugh. Our neighbor’s son hit a lacrosse ball right through my office window.
The funniest thing about it was how smitten Ryan was that he didn’t do it.
Besides grocery shopping that was about it today. I feel much better than yesterday but I’m still not 100%.
- 8:30 a.m. Smooth Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 12:20 p.m. Homemade Sun Butter tastes.. a lot of tastes. :)
- 1:30 p.m. 5 guys burger — see my strategy here and my share of the small fries the family split
- 2:30 p.m. took the boys to a frozen yogurt place – mint and strawberry with a sprinkling of coconut, almonds and chocolate sprinkles
- 6 p.m. Mishmash of leftovers – whole wheat pasta, turkey sausage, take-out pizza, side salad
- 8 p.m. went a little nutty with The Husband’s candy – M&Ms and Sour Patch Kids.
- No activity today — rest day
- Water could have been better.
- Lots of sugar cravings today.
- Antibiotics taken.
- Supplements taken.