Easter weekend totally snuck up on me this year. I honestly can’t believe it’s April!
All the grandparents are coming tomorrow and we are preparing!
Decorating eggs is one of my favorite holiday traditions.
I have fond memories decorating with my mom and I hope my kids will have the same.
This year we bought a cheesy kit for funny faces. I must say they came out great!
- 5:45 a.m. Half a granola bar
- 7:30 a.m. The other half of the granola bar
- 9 a.m. Leftover pasta with ham and peas
- 1 p.m. Turkey and Butternut Chili topped with 1/4 avocado — I will post on GreenLiteBites soon!
- 3:30 p.m. Popcorn with coconut oil and sea salt with Ryan to celebrate spring break!
- 6:30 p.m. Homemade chicken nuggets breaded in flax, oat and almond flour with a side of peas
- 8 p.m. Grabbed a few of the leftover chicken nuggets in the fridge. My stomach was growling.
- 10 p.m. add on… The Husband and his chips. Grrrrrrr.
- 6 a.m. Workout:
10 @ 33lbs
10 @ 68lbs
5 @ 83lbs
5 @ 93lbs
5 @ 103lbs
5 @ 103lbs
Workout was something crazy with muscle ups and heavy full snatches. I modified for my level.
9 Negative Pull Ups
9 Full Squat Snatch @ 33lbs
7 Negative Pull Ups
7 Full Squat Snatch @ 33lbs
5 Negative Pull Ups
5 Full Squat Snatch @ 33lbs
Practice simple kipping
- 3 p.m. 1.5 mile run
- Water good
- Supplements taken