Super quick tonight, if I don’t hurry I may fall asleep with this computer on my lap!
I got lots accomplished today even with a 2-hour break in the middle of the afternoon to take the kids to the dentist. Speaking of, I’m SO proud of them! The 3 of us went alone and they were so well behaved. The hygienist couldn’t believe how easy they were. The fact my kids aren’t scared of the dentist just feels like a mommy win for some reason.
Anyway, I had lots more I wanted to share but my brain is simply not working so I’ll leave you with my daily journal and this fun interview Carla and I did with Bex…
Oh! and I wanted to share this picture of Ryan and I walking to dinner tonight. Everyone wanted to go out to eat. I needed a break from cooking so I agreed but ONLY if we walked.
That was my big #wycwyc moment for the day.
- 5:45 a.m. Granola bar
- 8 a.m. 1 egg + egg whites scrambled with 1/2 leftover baked potato, ham, spinach, and red bell pepper
- 11:30 a.m. Popcorn with coconut oil — I recorded a video for GreenLiteBites but I haven’t had time to post it yet. Check out the video on YouTube.
- 12:30 p.m. leftover chili over a bed of greens topped with half a cubed avocado
- 3:45 p.m. Long story: the 9-year-old and I raided the fridge when he came home from school. He actually polished off my chili and I enjoyed the wings from this past weekend.
- 7 p.m. Our dinner at a local Asian restaurant – Ryan and I shared 2 maki rolls, I had a little chicken and broccoli, and some of crunchy wontons with duck sauce.
- 6 a.m. Workout: Warm Up – 800m run + stretching
10 @ 33 lbs
10 @ 83 lbs
8 @ 108 lbs
6 @ 123 lbs
4 @ 138 lbs
4 @ 148 lbs
Modified today’s workout by lowering the overhead squat weight to 45lbs.
I did 4 rounds of:
15 overhead squats at 45 (unbroken!!)
- 6:30 p.m. about a mile walk to restaurant
- 8 p.m. about a mile walk home from the return
- About to take my supplements on the way up to bed.
- Water was good.