Tomorrow night The Husband and I embark on train to New Orleans! I’m hoping to keep my journal up and post from the train. It’ll be fun!
Anyway, just popping in to share my journal and 5 things that made me happy today…
1. Taxes submitted, paid, DONE!
2. Recording this week’s #wycwyc podcast with Carla and getting it posted today. We have so much fun!
3. This tweet:
Joined Twitter so I can do #wycwyc
— Keri Vail (@keri_vail) April 8, 2015
4. Getting to announce our latest, awesome FitBloggin’ Sponsor!!
5. Watching Survivor with my boys (and Irish.)
- 5:45 a.m. I found leftover oatmeal in the fridge. Ate half on the way to the gym.
- 7:15 a.m. Ate the other half of oatmeal on the way home.
- 8:30 a.m. Hard boiled egg and I finished the kids cereal (chocolate mini-wheats)
- 9:45 a.m. Stomach growling! I passed up the cupcakes and easter chocolate and had some chocolate coconut chips. They always fill me up.
- 1 p.m. Chipotle – salad light on the beans, light on the rice, chicken, salsa, light on the cheese and guac.
- 4:40 p.m. ALMOST raided the pantry in a slight stress-induced-mindless-binge way but settled on a piece of chicken jerky instead.
- 6:30 p.m. Breakfast for dinner! Eggs, bacon, waffles
- 6 a.m. workout: Warm Up — Practiced Double Unders
10 @ 33lbs
10 @ 73lbs
10 @ 93lbs
8 @ 98lbs
6 @ 103lbs
4 @ 108lbs <– was supposed to do 5, I failed on the last one again!
This morning I did modified the workout for my level and did 3 rounds of
20 GHD Sit Ups
15 83lb Hang Power Cleans
10 single arm dumb bell snatch with 40 lbs
- Supplements taken
- Water ok.
- Hungry today