Well at first he was all into it.
He couldn’t even stay in his seat!
Then he got tired.
Annoy Mom time.
More annoy mom time.
“Is it over yet?”
We had fun, of course, I just had so many fun pictures, and this post kind of wrote itself with them. Speaking of, I got a new camera! I totally splurged on a new Nikon that has wireless capabilities and it’s AWESOME! There’s a few things about the set up I miss on my Canon Rebel but the wireless rocks. I can go from camera to phone to IG just like I did with this photo from yesterday’s dinner!
Today was great overall. I’m feeling a little better but the cough is lingering. Oh! And there may be a new event added to my spring list. My gym is going to host a female-only competition for the first time. It’s going to be a blast!
- 7:30 a.m. Scramble made with leftover baked potato, cubed ham, bell pepper and 2 eggs. Topped with a drizzle of sriracha. Breakfast with Kid #1 before Fit Club
- 8:45 a.m. Small bowl of Cocoa Crispies, almond milk, strawberries. Breakfast with Kid #2 before school.
- 11:30 a.m. Nut Thins and hummus
- 1 p.m. Green salad with ginger dressing, hot and sour soup, tuna and salmon sashimi, California Roll — Out to lunch.
- 5:30 p.m. Leftover Sloppy Joes over a little leftover whole wheat spaghetti with a bit of cheese on top. I wasn’t that hungry so I made the dish, ate a little and left.
- 8 p.m. Split a popcorn with the kids at the show.
- 9:30 p.m. The rest of dinner because my stomach was growling.
It’s test out week! All week I will be trying to see the heaviest I can lift for one rep.
- 6 a.m. Workout: Worked up to heavy push press and hit a new PR at 123 lbs!
Modified “Helen” — 3 rounds of 400 m run + 21 40lbs KB swings + 12 bent over rows with 83lbs. Complete in 13:44.
- 7:45 a.m. Volunteered at Fit Club! Helped the kids with a fun workout of squats, jumping jacks and push ups.
- 9 a.m. run/walk to Evan’s school — just under 2 miles.
- Water.. meh. I need to up my game.
- Supplements taken