Just popping in to share my journal and this quote…
“Low self-confidence isn’t a life sentence. Self-confidence can be learned, practiced, and mastered–just like any other skill. Once you master it, everything in your life will change for the better.” Barrie Davenport
- 5:40 a.m. 1/2 banana with peanut butter smeared on it
- 7:15 a.m. Post workout shake (1 scoop)
- 8:30 a.m. 2 hard boiled eggs and a grapefruit
- 10:30 a.m. Chicken Jerky
- 1 p.m. Spinach salad with chicken, chickpeas, sunflower seeds, veggies, a bit of cheese and a blueberry vinaigrette plus a small black bean soup.
- 5 p.m. Coconut Chips
- 8 p.m. Quick homemade “tortilla” soup. I took leftover taco chicken and added it to homemade broth with some leftover farro and then topped it with avocado, scallions and cilantro.
- 6 a.m. Workout: Worked to a 223 lb deadlift for 1 rep. Not my best. I just wasn’t feeling it. I also did the Scaled Open 15.4 workout of 10 push press + 10 power cleans. I did 86 reps.
- Good on the water
- supplements taken