Today it was warm for the first time in a loooooong time. Of course it’s coming with rain but we got lucky with a few dry hours right after dinner and totally took advantage.
Both kids had a blast hitting balls with The Husband.
And The Husband loved every minute of it.
Tennis is his game! And I love seeing them all active together.
In other news…
- I posted a recipe for a quick Avocado and Tomato Salad With Sunflower Seeds.
- Carla and I pushed preorders today for What You Can When You Can! I can’t believe the book will be out in a few short weeks! It’s really surreal now.
- I also added more detail to the FitBloggin’ schedule. We’re getting there! Oh! And if you are thinking of going, Friday is the last day to the the promo code 100DAYS for $50 off the ticket price.
- 5:45 a.m. Chocolate Coconut Chips – Weird, I know, but I had a craving for something sweet and crunchy.
- 8:30 a.m. 2 eggs scrambled with bacon, potato, bok choy, and Brussels sprouts. Topped with sriracha
- 11 a.m. Avocado pudding but made with maple syrup
- 1:00 p.m. Salmon sushi and maki (The cheesesteak is The Husband’s. :)
- 6 p.m. Fish tacos! Can’t wait to share this recipe on GreenLiteBites!
- 9 p.m. Popcorn with coconut oil and sea salt.
- 6 a.m. Workout: 3-mile run and PT exercises
- 9:30 a.m. 1-mile walk/run
- 6:30 p.m. Walked with the family to the park.
- Water OK.
- Supplements taken