Feeling blah tonight even though I had a great day. I hate that.
So I looked online for something to make me smile and this did it…
Now I’m going to bed before I eat something just to eat it.
- 5:45 a.m. orange on the way to the gym
- 7 a.m. Post workout shake (1 scoop)
- 9 a.m. 2 eggs scrambled with 2 slices of bacon, sweet potato and bok choy
- 11:30 a.m. Taste tests of new date bar idea I had with nuts and oat flour.
- 12:30 p.m. 2 slices of leftover homemade whole grain pizza with a little added ham for protein.
- 4:30 p.m. One of my chocolate date bars — good but not great. I need to tweak the recipe a bit before I share.
- 6 p.m. Pork chops, Ryan’s Potatoes and peas
- 8:30 p.m. Pirate’s Booty — Really craving something salty.
- 6 a.m.: Warm up (500k row, kettle bell swings)
10 @ 33lbs
10 @ 63lbs
10 @ 73lbs
10 @ 88lbs
8 @ 93lbs
Workout — 15 minutes of:
30 seconds of 10m sprints – 30 seconds rest
30 seconds dumb bell snatch with 35lbs – 30 seconds rest
30 seconds burpees – 30 seconds rest
Pull Up Work:
5 holds with a negative pull up (slowly lowering)
1 dead hang as long as I could
- 7:45 Fit Club with the kids. I helped the kids with squats, lunges, and push-ups and then we played a fun game.
- 1:30 p.m. Much needed lunch time walk with the husband.
- 3:45 p.m. 1/2 mile run with Ryan when he came home from school
- Water… good. Although mostly in tea form.
- Supplements taken.