Besides the crappy weather (it was actually snowing this morning!) it was a great, low-key day.
I got home from the gym and played a few games of Wii bowling with the family. It’s becoming a daily tradition now that the 4-year-old can play. Afterwards I was all about cleaning the pantry. It’s been long overdue.
Evan was a big help at first but organizing the Fla-Vor-Ice was just too appealing.
It took longer than I expected — an hour maybe — but it was so worth it!
- 7:30 a.m. a homemade date, nut and oat bar
- 10 a.m. Post-workout shake (1 scoop)
- 11 a.m. 2 eggs scrambled with bacon, sweet potatoes and a crap load of spinach
- Noon Avocado Date Brownie
- 3 p.m. Banana sliced and topped with peanut butter, hemp hearts and cocoa powder
- 6 p.m. Dinner out with the family at Buccas’ – 3 stuffed mushrooms, shared calamari, Apple Gorgonzola Salad with added chicken and tastes of The Husband’s pasta and the kid’s pizza. It was our first time there.
- 8 a.m. Workout: Snatch Work
3 x 3 @ 50lbs
3 x 2 @ 60lbs
3 x 1 @ 65lbs
3 x 1 @ 70lbs
3 x 1 @ 75lbs
15.5 Open Workout: I completed it in 14:54
27 calorie row
27 Thrusters at 65lbs
21 calorie row
21 Thrusters at 65lbs
15 calorie row
15 Thrusters at 65lbs
9 calorie row
9 Thrusters at 65lbs
- Water good
- Supplements taken