Just popping in for a quick update. Our 4th birthday bash was a blast!
It seems impossible!
Anyway, great day with friends and family. I love getting everyone together.
- 7:30 a.m. Bowl of chocolate rice cereal — breakfast with the kids
- 9:15 a.m. Post workout shake (1 scoop)
- 11 a.m. Grapefruit
- Rest of the day — Party food
I stuck with my homemade sloppy Joes, deli meat and cheese, veggies with hummus and fruit.
- 10 p.m. coconut chips while watching Fury.
- 8 a.m. workout: Still not feeling 100% but I did what I could. We were supposed to do 20 weighted lunges in the front rack heavier than we did last week. I did the same weight but only did 10 in a set. I was too winded to keep going. This cough is getting old.
10 @ 33 lbs
10 @ 63 lbs
3 x 10 @ 93 lbs
CrossFit Open 15.3 Scaled — I did 2 rounds of 50 – 14b wall balls and 200 single jump ropes plus 35 additional wall balls (score: 535). I kind of wish I was feeling better to see what I could have really done with this workout.
- Water could have been better. I’m having broth and tea now.
- Supplements taken