Great day! I got in gym time, kid time…
friend time and now I’m off to watch a movie with The Husband.
Just wanted to pop in and share my journal.
- 7:30 a.m. Leftover oatmeal
- 10 a.m. Beer at the gym
- 11:30 a.m. 2 egg omelette with sweet potato, bacon and scallions
- 2:45 p.m. Homemade hot pocket of sorts made with whole wheat pizza dough, ham, parmesan cheese, and grape tomatoes.
- 5-9 p.m. Out with friends had a few beers, wings and a slice of pizza.
- 8 a.m. personal training session with my friends at the gym. We worked on our problem areas. For me that means neck shoulders and calves. I was cupped for the first time. WIERD!
- 10 a.m. Gym’s St. Patty’s Day Partner workout. 2 friends and I took turns doing overhead squats/front squats at 65lbs, Snatches at 65lbs and burpees over the bar for 30 minutes. It was intense! I started with a few rounds of overhead squats but had to switch to front squats halfway through as I was loosing my balance. We pretty much did 5-10 reps each and just kept rotating until the 30 minutes was up.
- Water good today.
- Supplements taken.