If you are reading this on Roni’s Weigh (as apposed to your inbox) you may have noticed some changes. I’ve finally implemented (part of) my site redesign! One of my goals this year was to rebrand all my sites so they all look related. It’s been an ongoing project of mine for the past 9 months and I can’t believe it’s finally coming to fruition these last few days of the year.
If you see anything wonky or misaligned let me know. I still have some formatting to do and I’ll probably be working out kinks for some time.
Anyway, here are this year’s top posts. I can’t believe 2014 is coming to an end!
- How to Handle Different Eating Habits in the Same Household
- 10 Ways to Break Your New Year’s Resolution (If You Haven’t Already)
- How Bad Do You Want it?
- My 3 Keys to Confidence
- Are 2 Steps Really All You Need to Get That Bathing Suit Body?
- 10 of My Favorite Ways to Prepare Food Lighter and Healthier at Home
- I Need to Eat Paleo Because I CrossFit, Right?
- Moderation vs. Elimination When it Comes to Dieting and Weight Loss
- Join Me and The 3-Year-Old on a Mile Run/Walk…
- I May Have Been the Slowest Person at the Gym Today but…
- 10 Ways I’m Upping My Step Count
- 10 Ways to Rediscover Running!
- The Photo I Didn’t Share
- 5 Fun Ways to Dress Up Your Water!
- Thank You, Chinese Lunch Combo, Thank You.
- Ask Roni: Getting Over It
- Hate Panty Lines? 7 Seamless Pairs Reviewed! Plus My Favorite Workout Capris!
- No One is a Lost Cause. NO ONE.
- What you’re telling yourself is just a story.
- The Most Important Thing My Son Has Taught Me
- The Slow, Steady Process of Change and How Blogging Helps
- Why My Scale Will Never Return
- 5 Ways to Raise Healthy Kids
- And Sometimes It’s Just a Good Picture
- Let’s Pledge to Stop the End-of-Year Diet Head Games!
I’m not sure what 2015 has in store. The book is coming out in May, FitBloggin‘ is scheduled for late June and I have a few fun trips planned. Right now I’m not planning on any running events but I have CrossFit Competition in January and I’m considering signing up for the Run 2,015 in 2015 Challenge. I haven’t run in awhile and I love a challenge, but averaging 5 miles a day isn’t in the cards for me so I’m hoping to have a friend or two sign up with me. Any takers? Maybe we can form a few teams!
Want to dig down a little deeper?
- Click here for my Top Posts of 2013 or
- Click here for my Top Posts of 2012 or
- Click here for my Top 20 of 2011 0r
- Click here for my Top 20 of 2010 0r
- Click here for my Top 20 of 2009 0r
- Click here for my Top 20 of 2008! or
- Simply dive into all my archives — I didn’t do top posts until 2008.