I did it! This year’s photo book is complete and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
It sucked every extra moment of my time the last few days but it’s so worth it. Now all the photos from this year have been organized (kind of) and archived and I have a 55 page book of memories.
Other than that I don’t have much today. I was hoping to do a Tuesday Training Update but I’m just too exhausted. I’ll end with this fun Instagram of the kids playing ninja tonight in the living room.
After dinner we ran around like crazy people doing karate chops and hi-YA kicks. It was so fun.
- 5:45 a.m. 2 Health Warrior Chia Bars
- 7 a.m. post workout shake I made with yogurt, banana, PB2, and my homemade chocolate syrup.
- 9:40 a.m. Carrots and a single-serve hummus cup
- 11:20 a.m. handful of coconut chips — my stomach was growling and it was too early for lunch.
- 1:00 p.m. Hot and sour soup, green salad with ginger dressing, spicy salmon roll with brown rice, tuna avocado roll with brown rice. Out to lunch with The Husband.
- 4:00 p.m. A small plate of my Simple Chicken and Oat Stew With Northern Beans. It smelled so good and I was hungry!
- 6:00 p.m. Simple Chicken and Oat Stew With Northern Beans — dinner with the kids.
- 8:00 p.m. A few nibbles of popcorn