Cooked dinner with the 9-year-old and recorded it….
Done! (Will try to edit and share tomorrow.)
Ordered my new sneaks…
Christmas present to myself.
(I thought they discontinued the Nano 2’s but they didn’t! You can still customize a pair by clicking here! I’ve been wearing the same pair I got last year for Christmas.)
- 5:45 a.m. Sweet potatoes and ham
- 7 a.m. Post-workout shake I made with yogurt, banana, PB2, and my homemade chocolate syrup.
- 8:30 a.m. Leftover chicken and oat stew
- Noon – Grabbed a Health Warrior Bar as I was hungry but didn’t have time for lunch yet
- 1:30 p.m. – Chicken noodle soup and a chicken salad at my favorite local place. Also had a few of The Husband’s fries.
- 6:30 p.m. Tuna steak, broccoli, rice and quinoa
- 9:30 p.m. Handful of pistachios