I can’t believe it either. We spent the day together, had cake, opened presents and chilled, just the 4 of us.
It was nice.
With the snow (I don’t want to talk about it — this weather is depressing at this point) and both kids home all day I didn’t get much of anything done today besides a load of laundry and a few recipe experiments.
It’s all good, there’s always tomorrow, right? Speaking of, if I want to get my 8 hours, I’ve got 15 minutes before bed!
- 1 year ago today: Instagraming My Way Thru a St. Patrick’s Day Sensational Sunday
- 2 years ago today: Little Bean Not So Little Anymore!
- 3 years ago today: I was delivering a baby!
- 4 years ago today: no post.
- 5 years ago today: My Running Partner – The iPod/Nike+
- 6 years ago today: YOU Can Make You Thin
- 7 years ago today: Lost in the crash. :(
- 8 years ago today: Quick update