I’m wrapping up my series of ALDI posts with a video I pulled together to try and answer all the fabulous questions you guys left in the comments. I didn’t get a chance to get to them all especially the location ones but as you’ll learn in the video ALDI is opening a bunch of new stores in the near future. Most notably in Southern CA!
Here’s the list of questions that are in the video. I hope they help clear up a few things and give you a glimpse of what ALDI’s all about.
- How Does ALDI keep their prices so low?
- Why are there so many bar codes on ALDI products?
- Does ALDI make its own products?
- Where are ALDI products from?
- What’s with the bags?
- Does ALDI accept coupons?
- Is the Butter at ALDI rBGH free?
- Does ALDI use animal or microbial rennet in their cheeses?
- Will ALDI keep adding more organic and non-GMO options?
- Why are there some name brands at ALDI?
- How long do seasonal items stay on shelves?
- Does ALDI use BPA-free cans?
- Do all ALDI stores carry the same products?
- What organic produce does ALDI carry?
- Why isn’t ALDI produce refrigerated?
- Meat choices at ALDI? Grassfed beef?
- Are all your seafood choices from China?
- Why do the cashiers sit?
- What’s my (and Little Bean’s) favorite ALDI snack product?
Here’s the video!
And here are a few other posts where I mention or talk about ALDI. Some of these are a part of this sponsored series; some are older, unsponsored posts.
- My ALDI Product Picks
- Do you Shop at ALDI?
- An Aldi Food Find and Today’s Food Journal
- Our Sensational Sunday
- The LONG Awaited Aldi Shopping List!
- 6 On the Go Snacks I Can’t Live Without
I hope you liked my ALDI post series. It was fun and always a great situation when a brand I know and love reaches out to work with me. Really, there’s no better situation for a blogger.
Full Disclosure: This is an ALDI sponsored post. As always all opinions expressed are my own.