Have you ever had days were you feel super busy yet you don’t feel like you are accomplishing anything? I don’t know where the time goes but I’m constantly engaged in something and then BAM it’s bed time. I’m exhausted yet I still have so much to do.
Part of the problem is I’ve been preoccupied with administrative crap, which, although annoying, is a good thing because it means business is booming. And it is!
Not only is FitBloggin‘ planning in full swing but I have contracts with 3 new clients — two of which happen to have travel requirements next week! More about all that later.
In other news…
- My stepdad is doing great! He’s still recovering in the CCU but he’s been up and about a few times.
- I did post one of the 2 ideas on GreenLiteBites I made this weekend: Apple Kale Salad With Maple Walnut Dressing
- FitBloggin’ Bling Buttons have been posted!
- Haven’t gotten back to running yet. :( There’s still some pulling in my left leg and I want to make sure I give myself enough time to heal. I have been going to Crossfit but modifying things to not cause any pain. I hope to start running again this weekend.
- I took a break from my Fitbit a couple of days. The battery died and frankly, I forgot about it while it was charging with all the hoopla of my niece being here.
OK, I have to go to bed because even though I should be sleeping I’m watching recorded versions of Archer. Go figure.
Toady’s food journal!
|Apple||Pre workout – ate it on the way to the gym|
|Recovery Shake (almond milk, maple syrup, whey protein, cocoa powder)||Post-workout drink I bring to the gym with me and drink while stretching|
|1 homemade pancake and a 2-egg kale and bacon bit omelet||I made the kids pancakes before school and then myself an omelet once they were gone. I really hungry!|
|Homemade Mexican gumbo style soup||The Husband went to Qdoba. I was inspired plus I have a crapload of vegetables from the farm this week.|
|Homemade butternut muffin||I think I was hungry but really it was more of an afternoon “I’m falling asleep” snack. Note: Still working on getting this recipe up!|
|Snapea Crisps||Honestly, because the 8-year-old was eating them. Homework snack|
|2 bison sliders with a side of edamame and broccoli||Dinner. I found ground bison at my grocery store on sale!|
|Cocoa-Dusted Banana Bites||Because I was craving chocolate and all I had was blah Hershey’s. This was a much better choice|