In true #wycwyc form I recorded a video today because I was hungry and wanted a snack. I figured, hey, I have to take a break anyway, I might as well turn on the camera and share.
A few weeks before Christmas, Vitalicious sent me their new Chocolate Chip VitaTops. At first I wasn’t too impressed, I mean they aren’t chocolate (I have a problem) but then I came up with this technique to prepare them straight from the freezer and I fell in love. SO great with a cup of tea!
Just in case you don’t want to sit through my boring 5-minute video (although, I do dance in the middle) here’s the really simple process: Take VitaTop from the freezer, remove from package and place in the toaster on the highest setting (9). Remove from the toaster and cook in the microwave for 10 seconds.
And I wasn’t lying in the video. These may be the 8year-old’s favorite Top!
If you are interested in trying VitaTops click here to visit my page make sure to use my promotional code RONISWEIGH for 10% off. And in the spirit of full disclosure, Vitalicious is a paying Roni’s Weigh sponsor and sends me free samples.
Other than my exciting snack, not much happened today. It was great to return to a normal schedule even though temperatures are dropping like a lead balloon. Thankfully I was able to get my #2014RunStreak run in first thing today but I’m already dreading tomorrow with the sub zero wind chills they are predicting.
In other news:
- This Saturday is my second scaled CrossFit competition and I’m excited! It’s called the Gemini Games and it’s a team competition. I’m competing with a friend from the gym. I’m not as nervous as I was for my first competition as now I know what to expect.
- I published the call for Ignite Fitness Speakers on the FitBloggin’ conference site. If you don’t know what Ignite is click here to check out last years presentations. It’s the FitBloggin’ keynote and my favorite part of the conference.
- I posted ANOTHER soup idea on GreenLiteBites — this one with collards! I can’t help it, I’m obsessed at the moment.
- The travel blog has seen busier days however I have a LOT of plans in the works including two beach trips, Vegas for the marathon, a cruise with the Husband and plans to eat at a brand new restaurant with an old friend who said I must blog about it. I’m also planning the next mother-son trip, which is going to be in CA hopefully during spring break!
- Oh! and since I’m on a roll … I signed up for the Belay class at Earth Treks for later this month. Those bucket list items aren’t going to check themselves off!
I wish I could bottle my motivation right now. I’m feeling really inspired. :)