Note to Self…

Almost every night after the kids go to bed you are rummaging through the pantry for some kind of a “reward.”

Look, there’s nothing wrong with an evening snack but let’s try to brew a big cup of tea first ’cause right now it’s hella satisfying!

tea

Other than that good job on your the food journal the last couple of days and holy kicking butt at the gym lately!

Amy Rolniak

January 29, 2014

You go girl!! I am right with you this week…feels so good.

Rebecca Regnier

January 29, 2014

Oh my gosh we’re sharing a brain right now. I have a similar post in drafts right now. I’ve switched out hot tea for my nightly glass of wine and well, it’s working for me.

Tracy

January 29, 2014

I do that too – and while I’m cooking dinner sometimes I want to eat everything in site, I make a cup of chicken bullion – with pepper, fills me up with minimal calories.

LG

January 29, 2014

Hey Roni!

I just read this article yesterday and thought it would be up your alley. It was a good-er!

RoniNoone

January 30, 2014

That was great!!

Patricia

January 29, 2014

There’s so many options for tea that it’s hard to get sick of it! I’m trying to get into the habit of brewing a cup as I’m making dinner for a post-dinner change of flavour. Makes it much easier to get out of the dessert loop.

jamainaz

January 29, 2014

this is SO me! I thought a couple of years ago that I had gotten that monster under control, but its been rearing its ugly head lately. Thanks for posting this. Its a great reminder and totally motivating.

Ang

January 29, 2014

Ditto on everything you just said. My love for the gym is bordering on an addiction lately. It just makes me so happy :)

Kimberly Whittaker

January 29, 2014

I love tea… I think I drink at least 3-5 cups per day at work. Green tea is my favorite right now. :)