We’re wrapping up another year! I can’t believe it!
2014 will be my ninth year blogging about my weight loss/maintenance/transition to — dare I say it? — athlete. If you are new to Roni’s Weigh or have been with me since the beginning, these posts are my must-reads from the year.
- “I’m IN”
- Tough Mudder SoCal 2013 Video
- 5 Reasons Why I Love CrossFit
- Ask Roni: How Did I REALLY Lose the Weight?
- I’m Responsibly Selfish
- March #YogaADay Photo Recap
- Weekend Quote: I Am Stronger Than I Was Yesterday
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- 5 Ways Ditching ‘Perfect’ has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- 8 Years Ago This Month…
- What are YOU Making ‘Fat’ Mean?
- I’m in Love with My Fitbit!
- 10 Nighttime Snack Ideas
- 10 Ways to Move More With Your Kids
- How I Lost 70 Pounds in 30 Days!
- 10 Signs That a Weight Loss Company/Product/Device/Plan is Lying!
- 10 Eating Out Strategies From This Weight Loss Maintainer
- The #WYCWYC Challenge
- 10 Things You Tell Friends That You Should Be Telling Yourself
- 10 Excuses You Need to Stop Using When it Comes to Weight Loss
- Exposed: 4 Years Later
- 10 Things in Candy I’m Not Sure I Want to Be Eating
- These 10 Songs Make the Perfect 30-Minute Running Playlist
- Fitbit Flex vs. the One
- The Quote to Inspire Everything I do in 2014 and Beyond
I’m planning some blog changes in 2014. Nothing too drastic, just some design and layout modification. As for content it will continue to be my personal journal and thoughts on weight loss, maintenance, fitness, body image and confidence. I hope you join me for another crazy year.
Want to dig down a little deeper?
- Click here for my Top Posts of 2012 or
- Click here for my Top 20 of 2011 0r
- Click here for my Top 20 of 2010 0r
- Click here for my Top 20 of 2009 0r
- Click here for my Top 20 of 2008! or
- Simply dive into all my archives — I didn’t do top posts until 2008.