INSIGHTS

But I Can Do It…

That was last night at the hotel gym.

I’ve been working on pull-ups for what seems to be forever. Sometimes I’m hard on myself and I think I’m not getting there. Then I remember … hey! I can do what I couldn’t do last year!

Take a moment to celebrate your success no matter how small you think it is. You won’t reach many goals overnight. It’s all that small progress over time that will get you there.

Christina Savage

December 5, 2013

Thats awesome! And look how strong your back looks!

Sammy

December 5, 2013

I am so proud of you – you are my new inspiration for pull-ups!!
    And your back looks amazing and strong :)
    -Sammy

Becky

December 5, 2013

That was awesome! My goal is to be able to do one pull up by my birthday–6 months from now :)

Tina

December 6, 2013

Holy moly Roni, that’s AWESOME!!! My goal is to get off the ground doing a chin up :) Sometimes I think I’m the only one who can’t (get off the ground, that is). I’m in awe of your strength that you’ve worked so hard for! Way to go girl!

More About Lasik

December 7, 2013

Of course you can!

lynn

December 8, 2013

Awesome! I used to be able to do 7 (we were tested for work) but I need to get back on the bar again! Your muscles are amazing!

ME System

December 9, 2013

It can sometimes feel impossible to follow through with a decision even if you know your life will be a million times better if you do it. Your conscious and subconscious needs to be cleared of self-sabotaging thoughts and beliefs and replaced with those that help you get up and move towards your life goal.

Coaching Meditations are the easiest and quickest way to rewire your thinking and choose a thinner and healthier you. ‘ME Fit’ and ‘ME Thin’ by www.me-system.com are great at increasing your determination when it comes to exercise and ensuring you make the right nutritional decisions when you’re hungry.

Christine Hill

December 11, 2013

Excellent work, Roni!

Aqilah Norazman

December 16, 2013

That’s great Roni! It’s my lifelong goal to be able to do just one pull up!