- Blog Topics
Twice a year (fall and summer) The Husband and I pull together a mix for the iPod.
It’s becoming a bit of a family event now that we have an 8-year-old with his own musical interests.
This year we argued over keeping a few from last year’s list and adding some new ones we all couldn’t agree on. In the end we came up with 25 songs that kept us singing and dancing in the car on the way to shore and that’s what it’s all about.
A few other updates:
- I went on an awesome run this morning! Making this day 2 for my new streak.
- We clocked another 6 hours at the beach.
- The Husband won our Mini-Golf chanpionship AGAIN. This year by only 1 stroke. My day is coming.
- I ate entirely too much pizza and ice cream and now have a tummy ache.
- The kids are again passed out and I’m about to snuggle with The Husband and watch Major Crimes.
- I think I may be in heaven.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Roni's Weigh!I'm having subscription problem. While I work things out please click here to Subscribe!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.