- Blog Topics
I’m in Chicago and I have so much I want to tell you but I’m literally falling asleep as I type. So I’ve got to make this one of my quick bullet point posts. Here goes…
2. I got a Fitbit!! I’m so excited. I’m going to try to wear it and track everything the next few days just to really see how it works. I’m such a dork about these things. I find them really fun.
3. I spoke at HealthMinder on the Panel Fad to Foundation. It was fun but I’m not sure how it went. There were only a few people in the room and I wasn’t sure they were all that interested.
4. Jen and I had quite the adventure on the way to the expo this evening…
Let’s just way we’re not big fans of conferences offsite from the hotel.
5. My favorite panel of the day was called Weight vs. Health. I knew most of the panelists from their sites but hearing them speak was VERY inspiring. If you have a minute you should really check them out…
- Erika Nicole Kendall - http://blackgirlsguidetoweightloss.com/
- Jennipher Walters - http://fitbottomedgirls.com/
- Diane Lang - http://www.momofali.com/
- CeCe Olisa - http://www.thebiggirlblog.com/
OK, must go. Tomorrow morning is the BlogHer 5k!
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.