- Blog Topics
I need to do a bullet list post because my brain is fried!
- Since taking the pressure off my food journal and whatnot, I feel I gained some control over my recent nighttime snacking. It’s amazing how a small shift in approach/strategy can give you that little boost of motivation.
- I’m so excited about the return to normal spring weather — I’ve been grill obsessed! Sharing my last 2 dinners on Instagram.
I could honestly grill every day of the week. It’s more fun and less mess!
- Speaking of Instagram, I’ve started #DailyYogurt back up but I’m taking a break from #YogaADay. It was so fun but I’ve been distracted with conference planning and just keeping up with the blogs. Sometimes something just needs to give.
- Which reminds me — I have not taken a hot yoga class in WEEKS. I just can’t seem to fit it in my schedule. My goal is to go only once a week. You’d think it would be possible, but it’s 90 minutes, so pretty much a 2-hour commitment with driving. That’s tough.
- Since I’m talking about yoga let’s shift to CrossFit because I’m seriously obsessed. It’s no longer a means to work out for me. It’s a challenge, a sport, and I LOVE it.
- My other love, running, has seen more active times. Like yoga it’s just coming down to time for me at the moment. My goal is 2 runs a week but I been falling short in that department as well. In a way I miss it but in all honestly I’m choosing to go to CrossFit instead. I just don’t have any time to do more than an hour class 4-5 times a week.
- Running still holds a special place in my heart, which is why I was so excited to see Premier Protein published my interview called How a non-runner became a marathoner (And tips for other running newbies!) Click here to check it out!
- While I’m tooting my own horn, EveryDay Healthy published my weight loss story called, fitting enough, Roni’s Road From Serial Dieter to CrossFit. Click here to read it.
- One more shameless promo plug since I’m on a roll: I was nominated for a Badass Blog Award by The Indie Chicks. Click here and vote for me if you feel so inclined.
I totally love being called a badass. ;)
- OK, while I’m on the link kick, I shared a new breakfast idea on GreenLiteBites called an Egg MugMuffin. No, that’s not a typo. ;)
- Now that I’ve moved on to site updates, I’m STILL working on a complete review post for TheUnworldlytravelers of the hotel we stayed at in Vermont. I did share photos from our day in Burlington last week. I can’t believe it’s already been 2 weeks since our trip, and in 2 more weeks I’m going to Toronto for Tbex, the travel bloggers conference.
- As for the FitBloggin’ conference, I am in the throes of planning. Super stressful but oh, so much fun. I’m working on getting a karaoke guy for a fun post-keynote after party and I’m in the middle of food selections. For as much work as it is I must admit I love it.
- That’s it! I did it. Thirteen thoughts on this Thursday night. Why do I feel so much better after this cheesy brain dump?
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.