I need to do a bullet list post because my brain is fried!
- Since taking the pressure off my food journal and whatnot, I feel I gained some control over my recent nighttime snacking. It’s amazing how a small shift in approach/strategy can give you that little boost of motivation.
- I’m so excited about the return to normal spring weather — I’ve been grill obsessed! Sharing my last 2 dinners on Instagram.
I could honestly grill every day of the week. It’s more fun and less mess!
- Speaking of Instagram, I’ve started #DailyYogurt back up but I’m taking a break from #YogaADay. It was so fun but I’ve been distracted with conference planning and just keeping up with the blogs. Sometimes something just needs to give.
- Which reminds me — I have not taken a hot yoga class in WEEKS. I just can’t seem to fit it in my schedule. My goal is to go only once a week. You’d think it would be possible, but it’s 90 minutes, so pretty much a 2-hour commitment with driving. That’s tough.
- Since I’m talking about yoga let’s shift to CrossFit because I’m seriously obsessed. It’s no longer a means to work out for me. It’s a challenge, a sport, and I LOVE it.
- My other love, running, has seen more active times. Like yoga it’s just coming down to time for me at the moment. My goal is 2 runs a week but I been falling short in that department as well. In a way I miss it but in all honestly I’m choosing to go to CrossFit instead. I just don’t have any time to do more than an hour class 4-5 times a week.
- Running still holds a special place in my heart, which is why I was so excited to see Premier Protein published my interview called How a non-runner became a marathoner (And tips for other running newbies!) Click here to check it out!
- While I’m tooting my own horn, EveryDay Healthy published my weight loss story called, fitting enough, Roni’s Road From Serial Dieter to CrossFit. Click here to read it.
- One more shameless promo plug since I’m on a roll: I was nominated for a Badass Blog Award by The Indie Chicks. Click here and vote for me if you feel so inclined.
I totally love being called a badass. ;)
- OK, while I’m on the link kick, I shared a new breakfast idea on GreenLiteBites called an Egg MugMuffin. No, that’s not a typo. ;)
- Now that I’ve moved on to site updates, I’m STILL working on a complete review post for TheUnworldlytravelers of the hotel we stayed at in Vermont. I did share photos from our day in Burlington last week. I can’t believe it’s already been 2 weeks since our trip, and in 2 more weeks I’m going to Toronto for Tbex, the travel bloggers conference.
- As for the FitBloggin’ conference, I am in the throes of planning. Super stressful but oh, so much fun. I’m working on getting a karaoke guy for a fun post-keynote after party and I’m in the middle of food selections. For as much work as it is I must admit I love it.
- That’s it! I did it. Thirteen thoughts on this Thursday night. Why do I feel so much better after this cheesy brain dump?