- Blog Topics
So many things I want to tell you in today’s weigh-in post and just not enough time. Normally Wednesdays are one of my childless days to focus on work, but this winter mess…
Has left me home with both kids. We were supposed to get quite a few inches, but the storm seems to be more snow mixed with rain mixed with ice. No fun on any level. :(
Anyway, this morning’s weigh-in was what I expected and not because of my cookie indiscretions last night (although I’m sure it didn’t help,) but because, umm, it’s that time when, well, I start to retain water.
I answered this question recently on Facebook by posting this…
Side note: I know I’ve been slacking in the podcast department. I’m gearing up to record one soon. In the meantime, I’ve been answering Ask Roni questions on my Facebook page. Click here to follow along by liking or subscribing.
So my weigh-in is my weigh-in this week and I know I’ll be out of this funktastic mood in a few days.
In other news, my second DietBet was another smashing success! 431 players lost 2,311 lbs (and the winners more than doubled their money!) And We raised $430 for The Alliance for a Healthier Generation!
Pretty AWESOME if you ask me!
A few folks have asked if I’ll do another one but I’ve decided not to.
Have no fear though. If you didn’t notice, DietBet has saturated the blogosphere. I’m sure you can find a game to participate in if it’s giving you that external push you need to stay motivated. Or start your own with a group of friends!
OK, I think I covered everything and The Toddler is STILL sleeping! Can you believe it? The 7-year-old is entertaining himself playing the Wii. I plan on making some breakfast and then putting them to work. We’ve got some cleaning to do!
I hope you had a great week. Check in with us in the comments. I’m looking forward to your updates.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.