Note to Self…

Nice job on getting out of your comfort zone again tonight. You were nervous…

1a470fb0927211e28a2e22000a1fbc67_7

…that’s for sure, but you did it anyway.

You tried Bikrham yoga!

It was scary at first –going to a new studio, alone, to try something you’ve never done before — but you did it and you LOVED IT.

c9b16186928511e2bb5822000a9e060e_7

Just another reminder that trying new things is worth it. Even if you ended up not liking it, it would have been worth it. Experience really is the best teacher.

Michelle

March 22, 2013

Awesome!

Jessica

March 22, 2013

Great job and I can’t get over how awesome you look lately!!!

Kirstin Stokes Smith

March 22, 2013

Great work — very inspiring too! :)

Kim Babcock

March 22, 2013

Roni you look so strong and muscular. I am inspired by all the things you try and do!!

Mindy

March 22, 2013

That’s awesome, Roni! I can totally feel your pride through the post :) It’s inspiring!!

kanga

March 22, 2013

i just started doing yoga.I never thought I would like it …but I really like it. I did some asana(I think thats what its called) heart opening yoga.It feels so good. The back strength exercises are great ,they are what I really need. Your back looks muscular. I so want the yoga back muscles.

Júlia Tóth

March 22, 2013

I am seriously in love with bikram yoga. It just makes you feel amazing – taller, lighter, younger. It is definitely the most challenging cardio “workout” I’ve ever done and the best way for me to relax and let go. The health benefits are endless. Glad you liked it too! Expect magical things to happen! :)

Candice

March 23, 2013

Love Bikram. Sometime more than other forms because of its consistency. Glad you liked it. Between that and Crossfit, you are going to look even more amazing then you already do!