- Blog Topics
Today was not only St. Patrick’s Day but also my baby’s 2nd. Birthday. Yesterday we had a houseful of grandparents and celebrated with the family.
Can you believe it? Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago I was telling you I was preggers? Then in a flash he was here and before I knew it I was running a half on his 6-month-birthday. And was this really a year ago? A YEAR?
Unbelievable! This is why I try to make the best of most days.
Refocusing on Sunday’s reminds me to do that.
Today started with some green oatmeal.
It was the 7-year-old’s idea and I was totally game. So I made “The Most Amazing Bowl of Oatmeal EVER” but instead of just mashing the banana I pureed it with a big handful of spinach.
It worked like a charm!
After breakfast we built castles with Grandma…
…before I headed out for a run and took my #YogaADay shot.
When I got back I made a post-run snack for my #DailyYogurt.
Let me tell you — pear, pecans and maple syrup made a great yogurt topping!
The rest of the morning we spent playing Wii. I totally kicked butt at sword play.
After Grandma and Grandpa left, we decided to celebrate Little Bean’s birthday just the 4 of us at PF Chang’s for a late lunch/early dinner.
It was so much fun. We decided to run a few errands and do a little shopping as a family, and then we came home, settled in…
…and watched “Wreck-It Ralph.” I liked it! Although, I missed the middle to give Birthday Boy a bath.
I didn’t get as much done as I normally do on Sundays (cleaning-wise), but I made batch of hard-boiled eggs, most of the laundry is done and I am ready to start this week.
Now I’m watching “Walking Dead” and then it’s early to bed for me. I’m making an effort all week to be upstairs by 11 p.m. I’ve been staying up way too late and getting up way too early. It’s starting to take its toll.
Hope you had a great weekend!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.