- Blog Topics
I know I usually post a Weekend quote on Fridays but the timing was perfect for February’s #YogaADay. Plus, I didn’t come across any inspirational quotes that felt worthy of sharing. So instead, I give you 28 days of my attempting yoga and cell phone self-photography, two things I really have a lot of fun practicing. :)
Child’s pose after a frigid 4-mile run. Notice Irish, she’s not impressed. @growsoulbeautiful #yogaAday
Quick #YogaAday before bed.
A fun #YogaAday for Super Bowl Sunday.
Thankful to #YogaAday today for reminding me to take a moment. I’ve been go-go-go all morning I didn’t eat or even take my coat or hat off after coming home 2 hours ago!
Quick #YogaAday on my morning run.
Why am I so bad at the forward standing bend?? #YogaAday
Almost forgot #YogaAday so I snuck in tree pose while watching John Stewart. :)
#YogaAday in Salt Lake City on my way to Temecula for the @ToughMudder
#YogaAday in the middle of the @ToughMudder in Temecula, CA
Waiting for the doctor and catching up on #YogaAday. When I saw the chair, I couldn’t help myself. Yesterday was chair pose. :)
My attempt to do reclining bound angle for #yogaAday with the boys. SOMEONE couldn’t stay still for the 15-second timer. lol
One day I will nail this pose but that day is not today. lol. #YogaAday. @growsoulbeautiful
Quick #YogaAday stop on my home from #CrossFit Busy day ahead!
A little fun with perspective for #YogaAday I’m tall but not THAT tall.
No progress on crane pose. :( #YogaAday
Catching up on #YogaAday – Wide legged forward standing bend
I’m supposed to be doing a seated forward bend for #YogaAday but lower back was not cooperating. Yet again, Irish not impressed. lol
#YogaAday at the gas station of all places.
A good morning mountain pose! Are you ready to tackle Tuesday? #YogaAday
My attempt of revolved head to toe taken by the 7-year-old with toddler toes. :) #YogaAday @growsoulbeautiful
#YogaAday with my boys!! @growsoulbeautiful
I’ve been dealing with a lot of lower back pain since last night. Thinking some light stretching is a good idea. #YogaAday
Little Bean wanted in on today’s corpse pose. :) #YogaAday
Stepped off the trail for a quick #YogaAday break. The sound of the creek makes me smile.
It’s a new day and I’m ready to embrace it. Are you? #YogaAday
A little #YogaAday break during playtime. :)
When I went to the gym this morning it was cold and rainy. When I got out? Gorgeous! #YogaAday
#YogaAday stop on my run. I saw this tree line and it looked perfect. Eagle pose.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.