- Blog Topics
Good morning! Normally I’m working out right now but a sick toddler has a way of changing schedules. Thankfully he’s starting to feel better but boy, the last few days have been a mess!
Anyway, my scale reading this morning was…
Works for me! I’ve been working out and food journaling like a champ!
Remember the post I just wrote about keeping my journal on good old fashion paper and pencil. Well, I lied. Not on purpose. I swear! It was just after I wrote that post and read the comments I decided to give MyFitnessPal another shot and fell in love!
I don’t know why I was so hesitant to hop on the bandwagon. It’s so easy! I’ve kept an accurate food journal there since last week without a problem. I pre-enter meals when I know what I’m making for dinner or where I’m going out. The database is vast and you can customize the entries by saving your recipes or common meals. I also love that it’s community driven. There’s even a blog component for those that want to take advantage!
Honestly, this is how I always envisioned BlogToLose but I simply don’t have the resources or knowledge to build something like that.
I actually reached out to them to see if there is a way we can work together. I doubt anything will come from it, but the older I get, the ballsier I get, the more I say, Why not?
Anyway, how was your week?? I’ve been feeling a bit distant as I’ve been offline a bit these last few days and I didn’t get a chance to respond to any comments last week, but I’m uber motivated and I hope you are as well! It’s February people, if we don’t consciously make it great it, well, it kind of sucks! ;)
Oh! and if you are on MyFitnessPal friend me! And even if your not you can see my food journals there. Click here for my profile page.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.