- Blog Topics
Hey guys! I’m going to be real quick this morning as I’m trying to get this posted before I head out to the gym. Amazingly enough, both kids are still sleeping! Of course I have to make lunches, but I thought I’d sneak this post in.
I hopped on a scale for another small loss of .6 and I’m ecstatic!
That’s 4 weeks of consistent loss. My longest run in well over a year. I really do feel like tracking my food more closely has given me the small nudge I needed. I haven’t been stressing over what I should eat either. I just try to make smart choices, journal it and then use the constraint of calories to cap my eating by the end of the day. It feels SO like the good old Weight Watchers Flex plan. Apparently all I need is a simple way to track and a daily goal. I never really thought about it in that context before, but that seems to be what works best for me.
At this point I’m not going to question it. I’ll just keep chipping away. I feel great!
Okay, your turn! How’d your week go? Anything to celebrate? Any problems you want to unload on us? Comment away!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.