- Blog Topics
I just got home from my weekend in Temecula, CA where I completed my third Tough Mudder with friends Jimmy and Bobby.
I feel amazing!
Sore… Tired… but AMAZING!
This was by far the toughest of the Tough Mudders for me. The obstacles were intense, the terrain rough. I cramped badly about halfway through. I was freezing.
I would describe the whole event as grueling.
I loved every grueling minute!
I faced some major fears and completed (well, at least attempted) every obstacle. The photo above was taken immediately after one of the hardest mental obstacles for me. It was dark and scary. There were shocks and water. I was scared out of my mind! But I screamed and cursed my way through it! You can see me emerge victorious from it around minute 3 in my recap video…
Ok, it’s late. I need catch up with The Husband and then get some sleep!
Aaaack! I feel amazing!
Hope you have a great weekend!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh-In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.