- Blog Topics
If you’ve been following along the past 2 weeks I challenged readers to run a Tough Mudder and I put up 1 entry fee as a giveaway. Well, the votes were tallied and even though I left it up to you to decide, I still couldn’t pick just one winner. I wasn’t lying when I said I wanted to run with everyone!
The 2 clear winners were Ann and Megan, who by chance wanted to run at the same location, Kentucky. So I decided to cover both their entry fees, and we’ll be running together in Kentucky on Oct. 19.
They have already registered!!
Kim was third in votes and we decided we will also be running together in St. Louis on Sept 14.
She also already registered!
Unfortunately, I can’t participate in all the events that everyone who entered listed (I swear, I would if I could!) but I looked at travel costs, talked it over with The Husband and these have made the cut!
- April 20 – Mid-Atlantic
- July 27 – Buffalo
- Sept 14 – St. Louis
- Oct 12 – Tri State
- Oct 19 – Kentucky
- Nov 2 – Charlotte, NC
Yes, I’m certifiably insane.
I’m also beyond excited!
I’ve asked Ann, Megan and Kim to write guest post to introduce themselves so you can follow their progress toward their Mudder. This is, after all, about inspiring YOU!
A Tough Mudder may not be your thing, maybe it’s a 5k, maybe it’s trying a new class at the gym, maybe it’s signing up for yoga, going hiking, or finding a social sports team. Side note: The husband joined a tennis league and he’s obsessed. I’m so proud of him!!
However, IF a Tough Mudder is your thing … DO IT! Sign up! I’ve created a team for each of the events I listed called “Confidence Seekers.” Leave a comment and I’ll be in contact with more details. I’m especially talking to you Susan, Rebecca, Mehgann and Teresa!!
We are TOTALLY gonna do this! :)
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
- Celebrating Progress
- 99 "Unique" Questions from Tumblr
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.