- Blog Topics
The first thing I did after I woke up today was make a double batch of homemade sauce.
Little Guy was quite interested in the process and all spices involved until the music came on. Then it was dance and run around time…
Little Bean soon joined us.
I cut up a fresh pineapple to have with breakfast but as you can see, Bean was not impressed.
Actually neither kid was. :(
Ryan pouted behind his box of cereal.
He was mad at me for something. I can’t even remember what. He got over it.
Laundry fun time!
Little Bean has really bean getting in on the action.
We headed downstairs to clean but first a little picture hanging.
My friend David illustrated The Boys names and they turned out amazing!
Check out his Etsy store here. Great stuff!
The rest the morning we cleaned. Well, most of us. Little Bean relaxed.
Ryan was cleaning the bathroom and called me up to “get a gross spot” he didn’t want to deal with.
That picture cracks me up for some reason. lol
The Husband was actually vacuuming the stairs.
Let me say that again…
Vacuuming the stairs!
That may have been a first.
During lunch the boys were talking football.
It IS Superbowl Sunday after all. I ate had some Butternut Squash Pizzas.
The rest of the afternoon was relaxing.
We all took naps!
Before I knew it, it was time to get ready for the game. We had some friends coming over. This was my spread.
The rest of the night we hung out and watched the game. Well, MOST of us watched the game. The kids decided to huddle around the iPod watching The Backyardigans.
All in all a great day. I ate a bit more than I wanted to, but whatever. It’s one day. It’s over. I’m ready to tackle the week!
Ok, I’m running late tonight. It’s time to get some sleep.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.