NOTES TO SELF...

Note to Self…

If you don’t sneak in your run now you aren’t going to get another chance today. All the work will still be here when you get back. Get some fresh air, you’ll feel better and more productive afterwards anyway.

Remember… do what you can, when you can.

*****UPDATE and hour later: I WENT!! And I feel great! It was cold as…OMG I so want to curse but I won’t… I’m still shivering! Let’s just say it was fridget! But I did it. Hardest part was getting out the door. Now I’m back at work and getting a few more things accomplished before the end of day.

Oh! You can check out my run by clicking here. I used to post them but I got lazy. :)

Anne@eatcleaneatreal

February 1, 2013

Awesome message lady. You can do it!

Slim Style Secrets

February 1, 2013

Hahaha….I love that I’m not the only one who talks to myself like this!

Corrie

February 1, 2013

I am reading this after finishing my workout and having the same “conversation” with myself!!! lol Yes, I feel better having got in the workout. I was indoors, but think I need to get outside and off that treadmill :) Have a great weekend!

Angel in Tx

February 1, 2013

Reading the intro inspired me to just do it too!

Roz@weightingfor50

February 1, 2013

You are so motivating Roni. Enjoy your weekend.

Tracy @ www.mytinytank.net

February 2, 2013

Your Note to Self is a conversation I have on a regular basis. I think it is a game now that my “Healthy” self plays with my “work more” self. But the Healthy self knows better now….. It is always better to STOP and go run. I loved reading this post. It reminds me that I am not alone. Glad you got your run in. I am going to try and add you as a friend on Nike+ I love my Nike + and recently started using the Nike Fuel band. Good way to keep an eye on the amount of movement I have on my non run days. Makes it clear to me. Run Girl Run!

Chloe

February 2, 2013

That’s always my biggest thing. Once I get going I’m fine :D

NatMcC

February 4, 2013

I have this talk with myself a lot!!! Glad I’m not alone.

tgberg11

February 5, 2013

I need to start walking now that I’m 1 month post partum .. Ill have to remember to chat with myself :)