- Blog Topics
I woke up a little late this morning (almost 8 a.m.!) after a fabulous date night with the husband. We went out to dinner with friends and saw a comedy show. It was a great way to end a very productive Saturday.
We had a soccer game, went grocery shopping and cleaned the house. Nothing beats waking up on a Sunday morning to this…
I sat next to Ryan on the couch and we just hung out for a bit talking and playing with my camera. I was telling him about shutter speed and showing him the difference between no flash…
I’m not a photography expert, but I know enough to be dangerous and I love that he’s interested at such a young age.
Soon we were joined by the toddler and made a quick breakfast.
A little playing…
…and then I was off for my run.
Photo courtesy of Ryan. :)
My friend Carrie and I ran about 4 miles in the FREEZING cold. Actually it’s not the cold that bugs me, it’s the darn wind, but we did it and I felt great afterwards!
When I got back I made The Husband a big breakfast ’cause I’m the best wife in the world.;)
We spend the rest of the morning finishing the laundry.
And then it was off to the mall! I don’t know when it happened but sometime over the past year, the kids have become exhausting! Having a chatty, energetic 7-year-old on one side and a non-talking, wandering toddler on the other is maddening when you are actually trying to accomplish something. This photo pretty much sums up the husband’s thoughts…
I’m overexaggerating a little. We had a great time picking up lacrosse supplies for Little Guy and having a late lunch at Red Robin.
We finished the rest of our errands and headed home. The Husband was off to tennis practice while the boys and I did puzzles.
Dinner was quick PB&Js for the kids (requested,)
And a fun quesadilla idea for me.
I wanted to try a simple idea I had with avocado and ham. It was delicious. I think I may make it again tomorrow for GreenLiteBites.
We chilled the rest of the night…
Then it was Walking Dead time for Mommy and Daddy. :)
Now it’s time to wrap this up and get to bed. Early morning and a busy week ahead!
Hope you had a great weekend!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.