- Blog Topics
I’m addicted to #yogaAday Starting up January with Child’s pose.
Warrior I aka Virabhadrasana at the park after #crossfit in the freezing cold. Brrr #yogaAday :)
I always say, when the island is clean the kitchen is clean, and I’ve been taking the time to do it nightly. Tonight it came in handy for #yogaAday :)
Upward Bow aka Urdhva Dhanurasana is one of my nemesis poses so decided to have fun with it. #yogaAday
Long day. Late night. No excuse to miss #yogaAday :)
Forward bend break on my trail run today :) #yogaAday
My balance is getting better and better! This is tree pose aka Vrksasana
Just got back from #crossfit and everyone is still sleeping. Perfect time for Sukhasana aka easy pose #yogaAday
Stopped on my home from #crossfit to snap #yogaAday
I drove towards the sunrise. :) #yogaAday chair pose
A little #yogaAday warrior III break while packing for Italy. Holy crap I’m packing for ITALY!!!
When I saw this was the pose for #yogaAday I had to do it. Getting on the road shortly!
Exhausted but already on the tour! Snuck in #yogaAday in front of Chiesa de S. Agnese in Agone
#yogaAday with hot pink gloves at the catacombs in Rome.
Cheating at crane pose for #yogaAday in my small Venice hotel room. :)
Reclining bound angle pose in the lobby outside my Venice hotel room. #yogaAday note: not enough room inside to take it. :)
#yogaAday on top of the leaning tower of Pisa .. holy crap! lol
#yogaAday in front of Piazza Di Santa Croce in Florence.
#yogaAday in Siena on top of Torre Del Mangia, not that you can really tell. The view was fantastic!
#yogaAday back in my messy house after spending the evening with my boys. :)
Stopped for a quick Cobra pose at the park on my way home. #yogaAday
Intense side stretch for #yogaAday Evan was entertained. :)
Not feeling particularly flexible tonight. Tired and going to bed early again. #yogaAday
Another early night for me. Not sure what’s going on. I’m just mushing through. #yogaAday
Corpse pose. Exactly what I needed today. #yogaAday
Catching up on #yogaAday while waiting for my friend before our trail run.
A stop on the trail for #yogaAday thanks for the run and the photo @carriedphotography
I’ve been practicing my revolved side angle. :) #yogaAday
Early morning run with a stop for #yogaAday :)
Just realized I never did a black and white #YogaAday
A quick half boat pose to wrap up another #YogaAday month! This makes 3 in a row for me!
Tagged with: #yogaADay
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh-In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.