- Blog Topics
As I hinted last night I knew the scale would be down this morning but I didn’t think it would be THIS down! I have not seen a number this low since before getting pregnant. I wasn’t really weighing-in regularly back then but I was maintaining around 145. I know the scale isn’t the end all be all in measuring success but for me, right now, it’s matching how I feel. My clothes are feeling a little less snug. I’m waking up with less bloat. I just feel, well, thin. I know. I know. Fat is not a feeling and neither is thin but the truth is I FEEL leaner.
Ok, enough about me! How was your week?!? I have so much to do and catch up on I’m going to have to cut this weeks post short. Check in with everyone in the comments and if you aren’t having a good week don’t walk away. Don’t NOT comment. Comment! That’s why we are here. :)
Oh! and I finally updated my Weigh In Google Doc. It’s been 2 months!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh-In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.