A Silent Sensational Sunday

I was planning a more detailed Sensational Sunday post but I’m just not feeling up to it tonight. I’ve been fighting a funk and I tried my hardest to get over today, but it’s lingering. So instead of being long winded and giving a play-by-play, I’m just share some of the photos I shot today.

20130224_A

20130224_B

20130224_C

20130224_D

20130224_E

20130224_F

20130224_G

20130224_H

20130224_I

20130224_J

20130224_K

20130224_L

Looking through them make me smile. That’s what I needed.

Erin

February 24, 2013

Your boys do indeed bring a smile- even to your readers! Tomorrow is another day :-} PS I was the one on instagram asking about your podcasts the other day…maybe that will help kick the funk! :-}

Cindy

February 24, 2013

Great photos! Looks like a super Sunday! Sorry about your funk. I’m sure it will soon pass. I get those on Sunday nights knowing that I have to go back to work on Monday!

Julie

February 25, 2013

Hope your funk disappears soon! Your boys sure look like they had a wonderful Sunday!!

Fiona Jesse Giffords

February 25, 2013

The pictures are perfect example of family togetherness. All look so great and chilled why not it’s weakened. Just take as much as rest as you need because when it comes to women the “rest” word simply have a different meaning.

Wifey678

February 25, 2013

Seriously, if I didn’t have my own little boy to love, I’d probably have to come kidnap yours ;-) The picture of Evan at the field is beyond adorable! <3

Kathy

February 25, 2013

Wow Roni, that picture of Ryan and your husband walking together…. can’t believe he is almost to your husbands shoulder already. They grow up too fast.

Thanks for sharing your family and life with all of us readers. I did my first color run because of your post on it. (although don’t know if I’ll ever be brave enough to tackle one of the Tough Mudder races). Thanks for all you do to help the rest of us try things we might not have tried until you ‘tested it out’ first :)
    Have a great week.