- Blog Topics
So I’m sneaking this post in while everyone’s asleep. Tonight I’m leaving for Italy.
I can’t believe I just typed that.
I really can’t.
Just in case you missed it here’s a few posts on the travel blog…
- I surprised Mom with a trip to Italy on Christmas.
- Here’s our Agenda.
- And here’s a few tips I gathered from everyone about traveling to Italy.
As someone who just got their passport this past year at the ripe old age of 36 (Okay, I know I’m not THAT old but still) I’m at a point in my life where I’m tired of talking about my goals and dreams. I want to make them happen and I’m doing everything in my power to do so.
“Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.”
“Now” is such a powerful concept whatever your goals are. Stop reliving any negative feelings or failures of the past. Start setting your sites on what you want to accomplish/do/experience and then live in this moment. This one. Right here. Right now. And make the choices that will get you closer to your goal.
It sound so easy, but I think it takes practice to get into this mindset. And sometimes I forget and get stuck in loop until I break out and remind myself now is happening NOW. :)
Ok, I really have to run. I have a million things to do, including taking Little Guy to his soccer game before I finish packing.
Have a great weekend and remember to make Sunday Sensational!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.