- Blog Topics
I’ve been struggling. Not struggling the way I used to struggle. I used to feel defeated, get depressed, and eating everything in sight. Now I struggle in the sense that I’m not sure I’m ever going to lose these last 5 lbs and really, whether I should lose them.
That the internal conversations that’s creating self-doubt and sabotaging my efforts. I’m in paralysis by analysis mode.
You should hear the things that go through my head.
Great job on the eating today, and Crossfit, wow, you worked you’re a$$ off! No, a little cheese won’t hurt. Go ahead have a bite. Well, just because I worked out shouldn’t give me a free pass on mindless munching. I’ll never reach my goal if I don’t watch the little things. Hey, you’ve been maintaining for 7 years, you know what you’re doing. Have the darn cheese. It’s not going to kill you. It may not kill you, but it’s also not going to help you reach your goals either. Ohh but it tastes SO good. It does, but it will still be there tomorrow. You’re not even hungry now. No I’m not but man colby jack is like like one of my favorites.
OK, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. I’m sure you all think I’m a crazy person but sometimes I really do get stuck in my head with the devil and angel battling it out.
Overall, the angel (or is it the devil –I’m not sure) has been winning and the scale is creeping down, again.
I know the only reason I’m playing with these few pounds is because of munching. My meals are on point, I’m cooking at home more, eating lots of great unprocessed foods. I just need to hone in on my mindless bites. That’s my current obstacle. We all have something, don’t we? The trick is to not get discouraged and forge ahead!
So how was your week? Looking at DietBet you guys are kicking butt! 654 players have lose 1685lbs so far! That’s INSANITY!! I still have 4.9 lbs to my goal and looking at all the progress is inspirational to say the least. I can’t wait to read all the weigh in comments!
Sorry for the late post. I had a busy morning. :)
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
- Celebrating Progress
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.