- Blog Topics
Scale-less in Italy but not about to miss our Wednesday Weigh in! Sorry I’m a little late. I’ve been wondering around Venice withe Mom. :)
I must admit I’m not feeling very weight loss focused here on holiday. I’ve been enjoying my time tasting, learning, experiencing. I feel quite full after most meals and I think I’ve eaten more bread in the last 3 days then in the last 3 months!
However, I’m not snacking between meals. I’m not mindlessly munching at the end of the day. I’m not sneaking bites while packing lunch or walking past the pantry.
I’m also walking my butt off an I’ve run twice since I’ve been here!
All in all I think that makes a great weigh in! I’ll get on the scale next week when I’m in home. Honestly, I’m not worried about it right now and I don’t think I should be.
Ok, your turn. I’m sorry I’m a little late this week. Please check in. Share your scale reading or just give us an update.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.